Getting Ready For Meet The Teacher Day At Faith Christian School!
Meet The Teacher Day:
Monday, August 15th
The countdown until First Day Of School begins! We're looking forward to having you join us on Monday, August 15 for Meet The Teacher Day.
The schedule for new and returning families is below. Be sure to pay attention to the schedule as the times are different based on whether you are a new or returning family as well as for Lower School or Middle and Upper School students.
And don't forget to fill out the forms (below) you'll need to turn in at Meet The Teacher Day!
Meet The Teacher Schedule
Please note that if you ordered 1st Day classroom supply kits and selected to have them delivered to the school, they have been delivered to the classroom and will be available for Meet The Teacher Day.
Families new to FCS with Lower School Students:
9:00 AM - NEW LS families arrive at the school via the front entrance/Drop-off supplies in classroom(s) and meet the teacher(s)
9:30 AM - Attend new families meeting in the Library. (Childcare provided in the Gym for JK-5th Grade students.)
10:00 AM - Go to Great Room to visit tables
Families new to FCS with Middle & Upper School Students:
9:30 AM - Arrive arrive at the school via the front entrance and head to the Library for new families meeting.
10:00 AM - Visit classrooms and Great Room
Returning Lower School Families:
9:15 -10:15 AM - All RETURNING LS families arrive, drop off supplies in classrooms, visit Great Room
Returning Middle & Upper School Families:
10:15- 11:15 AM - RETURNING M/US families visit classrooms and Great Room
- Academic Calendar Open or Close
- Bright Arrow Notification System Open or Close
Open or Close
Follow this link to our vendor, Land's End, to purchase approved items. Enter our school code: 900042946. Land's End also has regular sales that we will post on the Facebook community so you can take advantage of them. Additionally, we will run a dress code consignment sale for you to purchase gently used and approved items. More information to follow.
- Supply Lists - Lower School Open or Close
- Supply Lists - Middle School Open or Close
- Supply Lists - Upper School Open or Close
- Summer Reading Assignment (Rising 1st-2nd Grade) Open or Close
- Summer Reading Assignment (Rising 3rd-5th Grade) Open or Close
- Summer Reading Assignment (6-11th Grade) Open or Close
- Summer Practice Open or Close
Helpful Points Of Contact
The following is a list of contacts who can help with specific areas of questions:
- Kristan Brown, Head of Lower School and Interim Head of Middle and Upper School at email@example.com
- Cathy Garland, PVO President (Parent Volunteer Organization) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Martin, Director of Finance at email@example.com
- Melissa Moslow, Receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions
- Rebecca Ridge, Middle and Upper School Administrative Assistant at email@example.com. Rebecca is the primary point of contact for communicating with your Middle and Upper School student or teachers during the day. She oversees the details and logistics of Middle and Upper School day-to-day and events.
- Ginny Smith, Lower School Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ginny is a wealth of knowledge regarding all the details of the Lower school including dress code, FACTS/Renweb, scheduling, FCS events, and many other logistics of Lower School.
- Greg Miller, Athletic Director at email@example.com.
- Shelly Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added to our FCS Family Facebook page.