Forms & Resources
Helpful info for parents at Faith Christian School in Roanoke, VA
Faith Christian School Families can find helpful information for current parents below. If there is needed information you do not see here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Calendars Open or Close
- Athletics Open or Close
- Bright Arrow Notification System Open or Close
- Canvas LMS Login Open or Close
- Dress Code Open or Close
- Early Drop-Off and Faith Zone Open or Close
- FACTS Login Open or Close
FCS Student Handbook
Open or Close
Download the FCS Student Handbook PDF
- Medical Forms Open or Close
- Online Learning Open or Close
Project Faith REQUIRED Volunteer Forms
Open or Close
Note: BOTH of the following two waivers to attend Project Faith are required.
FCS Waiver: Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
* One per family - list all your children on one form.
Saint Francis Waiver: (Two-sided form) Every individual attending needs one separate form (two people attending = two separate forms). If one individual MIGHT attend and is not sure, fill out the form just in case so administration is not scrambling last minute to ensure your form is on file.
* Saint Francis requires a double-sided waiver for every volunteer attending Project Faith.
* Fill one form out for each of your students and one for each adult who attends.
* Return to school as soon as possible.