Dear Parent, welcome to Faith Christian School’s online sports registration system. To register your son or daughter for participation in sports at FCS for the current school year, you will have to complete all of the required fields and acknowledge that you have read all of the required documents. All parents registering a student-athlete for sports must be aware that the registration process does not reach its full completion until a current physical and all applicable payments have been turned into the FCS Athletics office.
Please do not register on a mobile device. We are finding that not all the information is available.
To register online use the following instructions:
- Go to https://faithchristian.8to18.com
- Click on “Create An Account” and enter your email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children). Please note that the email address you provide will be the primary means of communication from the school.
- Click on “Begin Registration.” If your child was previously registered for another sport, their name should show on the screen.
- Select Activity: Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
- Select Participant
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)...Please note all information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email, etc.
- Roster Details: You will receive a notification that your child has been “assigned” to a team. At that time, you will be asked to complete the sizing information for uniforms.
- Primary Parent/Guardian Information
- Physical Form: A completed Physical form must be on file in the Athletic office prior to participation in any practices.
- Legal Form: When you check this box, you agree and consent to abiding by the guidelines of Faith Christian School Athletics. You may click on the form to read or print. You will not be able to proceed unless the boxes are checked.
Student Driver Form and Physical form must be on file with the Athletic office. All Parent Drivers must have a Driver Form on file with the school.
- Summary: At this time you can see what you have registered for and may be prompted to pay. You can pay by electronic check or credit card. If you paid in house, please Click on “Alternate Payment Option” box. Type in paid in office (all lower caps and spaces). A comment box will pop up. Re-type paid in office in the box or any specific information about your payment.
- If you are adding another child, click on “Add another registration” and proceed as above.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registration.
You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Please check your email for this - including your "junk" or "spam" email folder.
You may contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions at 540-491-0067.