We know that, as a Christian parent, you want to make the best educational decision for your child.
Faith Christian School (FCS) wants the same for your child, and we would love to partner with you and help you make that decision. Our admissions process is designed to move at your pace, provide you with all the information you need, and give you confidence as you make critical decisions about your child's education.
Step One: Get to know us
Call to schedule a visit to our school, meet faculty and staff, and observe classroom instruction.
Step Two: Apply
Application requirements include our Application Form, School Records, Teacher Recommendations, and Assessments at FCS.
Step Three: Shadow a Student
Students are encouraged to shadow an FCS student for a half-day or full-day of class. Visiting students will experience a day in the life of FCS, meet teachers, observe classes, and make new friends.
Step Four: Participate in a Family Interview
The interview allows us to get to know one another more personally and offers you an opportunity to ask any outstanding questions.
In our admissions process, we attempt to identify students who:
- Are willing to cooperatively participate with other students, teachers, staff and volunteers, adhering to the philosophy and policies outlined in the Parent-Student Handbook
- Have evidence of average or higher grades and achievement test scores
- Have evidence of appropriate class behavior and positive peer interaction
- Read our Student Handbook
In addition, we attempt to identify families who:
- Are thoroughly familiar with Faith Christian School and its philosophy of Christian education taught in the classical model
- Will commit to support the child`s success at school, as well as the success of Faith Christian School
- Have one parent or guardian who is a professing Christian
Through the admissions process, we want to share with you our mission, vision, philosophy of education, and traditions. We also want to answer your questions and help you evaluate whether Faith Christian School is the best choice for your child. The Admissions Office works closely with parents and students as we assist you from initial inquiry through enrollment.