Welcome back! The faculty and staff are excited about the 2018-2019 school year. We look forward to seeing you on Meet the Teacher Day on Monday, August 13th.
Meet the Teacher Day Schedule:
FAMILIES NEW TO FCS (families that have not previously had a student enrolled at FCS)
All new families should plan to arrive at 9:00 am.
- Lower School Families new to FCS meet the teachers.
- Middle and Upper School families new to FCS attend a brief meeting in the Library.
- Lower School Families new to FCS attend a brief meeting in the Library. Childcare will be provided for children ages 4-5th grade.
- Middle and Upper School Families new to FCS meet the teachers
*See Checklist below.
RETURNING FCS FAMILIES WITH LOWER SCHOOL STUDENTS
9:30-10:30 Meet the Teacher for all returning JK-5th Grade families.
*See Checklist below.
RETURNING FCS FAMILIES WITH MIDDLE AND UPPER SCHOOL
10:30-11:30 All returning Middle and Upper School families meet teachers.
Before Meet the Teacher Day, please do the following:
*Log in to RenWeb and make your tuition and fee payments. Please note that your child will not be assigned to a class until this step is completed. Middle and Upper School students will not receive a schedule until this step is completed.
*Log in to the e-store to pay fees associated with Faith Zone and clubs or to purchase a yearbook or an SPQR card.
Everyone must go to the e-store to pay Orientation fees.
- LS: In addition to paying your Orientation fee, you can purchase a yearbook and register for Faith Zone. If your child is participating in Faith Zone, please complete the registration form and bring it with you to Meet the Teacher Day.
- MS: If you plan to purchase a yearbook or an SPQR card (prepays admission fees to SGA activities) or join Latin Club or Key Club.
- US: If you plan to purchase a yearbook, an SPQR card (prepays admission fees to SGA activities) or join Key Club, Latin Club, or Hi-Y.
*Fill out the Driver Agreement. Both parents (custodial and non-custodial) must sign this agreement.
*Complete the PVO Volunteer Form for the division in which you have a child enrolled.
*Purchase school supplies. List can be found here.
On Meet the Teacher Day
Please bring the following with you:
- Your child's school supplies
- A completed Driver Agreement Form
- Completed PVO Volunteer Form(s)
- Completed Faith Zone Form, if your child is registering for Faith Zone.