Welcome back! The faculty and staff are excited about the 2018-2019 school year. We look forward to seeing you on Meet the Teacher Day on Monday, August 13th.
Meet the Teacher Day Schedule:
FAMILIES NEW TO FCS (families that have not previously had a student enrolled at FCS)
All new families should plan to arrive at 9:00 am.
- Lower School Families new to FCS will go your child's classroom.
- Middle and Upper School will find their schedules and lockers.
Volunteers will be available to direct you to the correct location.
- All parents new to FCS will gather in the Library for a brief meeting.
*See Checklist below.
RETURNING FCS FAMILIES WITH LOWER SCHOOL STUDENTS
Please do not arrive prior to 9:30 am.
9:30-11:30 Meet the Teacher for all returning JK-5th Grade families and to visit the Great Room to learn more about various clubs and activities. 2017-2018 Yearbooks. Birthday Books, Warrior Wear will be on sale. Check or cash only (exact change is appreciated). Birthday books must be paid for by check and can not be charged to your FCS account.
*See Checklist below.
RETURNING FCS FAMILIES WITH MIDDLE AND UPPER SCHOOL
9:30-11:30 All returning Middle and Upper School families meet teachers and to visit the Great Room to learn more about various clubs and activities. 2017-2018 Yearbooks and Warrior Wear will be on sale. Check or cash only (exact change is appreciated).
Before Meet the Teacher Day, please do the following:
*Log in to RenWeb and make your tuition and fee payments. Please note that your child will not be assigned to a class until this step is completed. Middle and Upper School students will not receive a schedule until this step is completed.
*Go to the e-store to pay fees associated with Faith Zone and clubs or to purchase a yearbook or an SPQR card.
Who needs to go to the e-store?
- LS: If you wish purchase a yearbook or register for Faith Zone. If your child is participating in Faith Zone, please complete the registration form (please return by August 8th, if you plan to have your child/children attend Faith Zone during the first week of school).
- MS: If you plan to purchase a yearbook or an SPQR card (prepays admission fees to SGA activities) or join Latin Club or Key Club.
- US: If you plan to purchase a yearbook, an SPQR card (prepays admission fees to SGA activities) or join Key Club, Latin Club, or Hi-Y.
*Fill out the Driver Agreement. Both parents (custodial and non-custodial) must sign this agreement.
*Complete the PVO Volunteer Form for the division in which you have a child enrolled.
*Purchase school supplies. List can be found here.
On Meet the Teacher Day
Please bring the following with you:
- Your child's school supplies
- A completed Driver Agreement Form
- Completed PVO Volunteer Form(s)